Thursday, April 17, 2008

Marley and Me

Ruining unphotographed pregnancies one snap at a time...Maureen

I am hideous for not posting about this earlier but I had to wait for her so I could steal the pic off of her blog. Maureen! I saw her last weekend! It was sooooo good to see her, we really caught up on all details. Which means we talked about you. Of course she looked great, and her family is made up of the cutest people ever. I secretly wish I was one of them. Her nephews were so adorable, there really aren't words, AND they are soooooo good. Seroiusly, two of the best behaved little boys I have ever met. It was such a bummer to leave, but I'm so glad her parents have the house in HH.

Also no trip to HH is official unless you hit the outlets on the way home, which I of course did and bought tons of clothes for...... Kris. I'm sorry but I am not spending $29.99 on a onesie because Ralph Lauren put a single horse on it. (Cover it in horses or one giant one and I'll of course be happy to re-consider, in the meantime I'll hit ebay.)

No comments: