So I finally managed to arrive in Chicago, despite my efforts to the contrary. I missed my flight this morning because I apparently cannot read. "What? My flight isn't at 8:12, my connecting flight is at 8:12?" Big tears. I did get the first class upgrade on the Charlotte leg to Chicago which was really bonus because the whole flight was full and we waited on the runway for forever.
Well I'm here! Sissy, Baby Sissy and my mom picked me up= woot! Baby Sissy is the cutest little thing ever, she's almost three months and still wearing newborn clothes she's so tiny. Aunt Sissy has already made her cry though. Sorry.
The conversation in the car ride home was hilarious, I forget how weird we are.
My mom (rocking the baby in her car seat): Oooooh my left arm is going to be so muscly!
Sisters: Ooh good!
Mom: I guess. My left hand is tan.
Then the baby starts crying and my sister and I start singing Indigo Girls like it's a kid song, my mother: "This is making me cry! Baby Sissy, keep crying make them stop!"
Stephanie: Mom what's that red mark on your forehead?
Mom: I think it was an arrow.
Well after a wonderful lunch of Tommy's - best Chicago style hot dogs ever- we got home and Sissy gave me this:
Best present ever- lucky Ben
3 comments:
You guys are very cute and very hilarious. And I love the onesie!!
Weirdest conversation ever.
You are brave to reveal the conversations between sisters and their Mother. Adorable onesie. Have a great time at the shower. Take many pics and blog it up!
Post a Comment