So again, I am a hideous deadbeat and haven't done a week by week update in a while. And because I'd like to remember the second trimester I better get some of this down for the next time. My second trimester has been really pretty good, I don't have many complaints at all. I started off sleeping pretty poorly, but lately I've been sleeping better than ever. WAIT- let's start with Benjamin.
1. Kris and I can both feel him moving. He's not on any sort of time frame we can recognize like Chase was but he does enjoy mealtimes and is most active during and right after eating. He gets active again in the middle of the night but it isn't so bothersome as to wake me up all the time. I leave that duty to the weird ass dreams I've been having. I'm beginning to get a good sense of where he is, I'm definetely planning on enjoying the next two weekes until he runs out of room and stops moving so much.
2. As of my 24 week appointment I've gained 5 lbs.
3. If I randomly throw up I will lose control of my bladder within 20 minutes. Once is a fluke, twice is a pattern worth noting and remembering.
4. In the last two weeks I've grown pretty fatigued by the end of the day, I fear that my super burst of energy days are in the past.
5. Full waddle action is on. It's sad but true. Getting up stairs requires a wide stance.
6. Bending over sucks.
7. Minimal exertion puts me out of breath.
8. I can't stand for very long either, I can just about make it through Communion, so like 7-9 minutes.
9. Am I a wuss?
10. Super sonic smelling has returned, I can smell your feet from here.
11. People are touching the belly, I don't have the problems with this that my sister did, I'm pretty flexible on the matter.
12. The Vein. Moving on.
13. My fingers swell tremendously one day, channel Lyda, "UGH! The sodium!" and then go down the next day and my rings feel like they'll fall off.
14. My gums are still bleeding, my nose is not.
15. I am hoarding my hair, I haven't had any fall out in the shower recently, I mean at all. For the past year it's come out in clumps daily. It's going to get brutal post partum, I know it.
16. Emotions continue to run high, someday I'll tell you about my altercation at Subway involving the lady with jailhouse tattos. Seriously three tears on her cheek. And she had a knife.
17. Complexion has been gorgeous, I credit my regimine of potions.
18. EXCEPT and this MAJOR, this morning I was putting my make up on and realized I have a spot of chloasma on my face! WTF! I don't even have the linea negra! How could I now have pigment/hormone related splotches! Unacceptable!!! I am freaking out. My friend Lindsey seriously had the mask, we called her the Gestating Bandit. This can't be happening. Bare Mins covered very well though. Is there anything I can do about this? I'm such a freak.
So anyway that's all that's been going on, we'll hopefully meet Benjamin in 99 days! Double digits!
No comments:
Post a Comment