Monday, April 14, 2008

I am really cute today

It's true. Not opinion, fact.
I have on white capris, a kelly green top and Passion for Fashion on my toes. And really the PFF pulls the whole thing together.

I swear, a better color nail polish has yet been found for me.* I have stocked up on it but as my supply dwindles I'm forced to consider buying it off of ebay, not used of course. My sister is a MAJOR fan of La-Paz itively Hot, but her skin tone is a bit different than mine, and while I have a few bottles of LPH it's a sad comparison to PFF.

*Important, do NOT wear PFF on your fingernails. The look is inappropriate for all circumstances, unless it is Halloween and you are planning on going somewhere as Kelli Kapowski. Stick to Essie's Sugar Daddy.

Oh I love you Passion for Fashion!

No comments: