Saturday, March 1, 2008
I am not reborn
Steph had a productive day.. which is fantastic. I, however filled my day with procrastination and an endless inner mental battle fighting over being productive or slothy. Slothy won... as slothy managed to cause the procrastination to continue by battling with productive. I did pay a bunch of random bills, cashed a check, and changed my data plan on my phone... but needless to say, I am still a week behind in my graduate course, and I feel like a pile of poo. I did update my other blog - Malt Whiskey and Motor Carriages.. had some scotch a few weeks back at a hotel while on travel on a boondoggle for work.... and as this post indicates, I am procrastinating regarding my automotive maintenance duties, as I have outlined over there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment