total classic. I want the gold! give me the gold!
Oh. No. Never going back to America. It is a scary place.And apparently ALL of the Irish have immigrated.
Looks like German porn.No, wrong blog...Ok, I'm ready:Wait a second... I haven't seen Ken in a couple days and that sketch bears an awfully close resemblance.
Where did they find my leprecaun sketch?
You know what is really funny about that? We almost titled the post: "How Ken Spent His Vacation in Alabama."
Post a Comment
6 comments:
total classic. I want the gold! give me the gold!
Oh. No. Never going back to America. It is a scary place.
And apparently ALL of the Irish have immigrated.
Looks like German porn.
No, wrong blog...
Ok, I'm ready:
Wait a second... I haven't seen Ken in a couple days and that sketch bears an awfully close resemblance.
Where did they find my leprecaun sketch?
You know what is really funny about that? We almost titled the post: "How Ken Spent His Vacation in Alabama."
Post a Comment