begins to come to an end.
Mainly because we're hiring people. The painter comes tonight! Woot! I can't wait to get this room set up! Whoever thought I would take such a slack ass approach to decorating my child's nursery, especially when I had such big plans? Dare to identify yourself.
Aside: I have heard "Against the Wind" played on the radio 12 times since memorial day. I keep trying figure out if there's a meaning for this, and I think I've got it.
Well those drifters days are past me now
I've got so much more to think about
Deadlines and commitments
What to leave in, what to leave out
Out: Two blue walls
Two white walls
pale blue stenciling on the white walls
Oval flowered mural on blue wall
Bible verse from wall words inside of oval
Lots of white eyelet.
In: White walls
Lots of bright, colored sailboat themed canvas art
Mosquito net
Red valance made with a hot glue gun by me.
Quilted sailboat bedding
So we're ok with this.
2 comments:
The new nursery is going to look great! I love how everyone tells you to wait until the last month to start on the nursery so it will give you something to do. They leave out the part about extreme back pain and discomfort that makes you want to lay on the couch all day.
Seriously!!! Down here we have mold they don't even have names for yet, well, I'm a new one- couch fungus.
I live for the couch.
Post a Comment