Friday, June 20, 2008

Chicago Sports Mania- here in Georgia

Oh my gosh, I'm having the best Chicago sports day ever! Because we get WGN (but no C-SPAN 2) I got to watch the Crosstown Classic- the Cubs are losing right now so it's hard to watch. So I flipped over the ESPN channels and what did I find? Game Six of the 1993 NBA finals- Bulls vs. Suns. This is a treat. I instantly recognized every single player on the court, MJ, Scottie Pippen, Bill Cartwright, BJ Armstrong and Horace Grant and his awesome white sports goggles and John Paxson subbing in. It's like seeing old dear friends. It's even better knowing how this game ends. VERY exciting, my stepdad's license plate was PAX 4 3 for years. OOOOH! This is really making me feel better. I might have to find all these games on DVD and i might survive this pregnancy.

Look at that form! Jordan knew they were coming for him, with time left for just one shot and he told Pax he had to win it. I mean, wow.

No comments: