We'll be out of town for two weeks- leaving tomorrow! (Insert profanity laced inner monologue freak out- not packed yet) But we'll be able to post again starting on 10/8/08.
Also we may be gone for 3 weeks if my need for a vodka screwdriver and an illicit Marlboro Light compel me to stay for my 10 year High School Reunion. I'll expand on the pros and cons of this once I'm packed.
Also Also I've begun losing my hair, greeeaaaaaatttt.
10 comments:
Hey, what am I? Chopped rabbit head? You say 'we' as if we are all going on a nice 2 week vacation... well I'll have you know, that Dad is staying home alone, with no baby, bringing home the bacon, thank you very much.
You know, I've often tried to think of an appropriate way to describe you, and I think you've hit the nail on the head, so to speak.
Also, why don't you just fashion a temporary surrogate Ben out of your surplus bacon?
Children- fight nice- this is a semi-public space. Someday you may be in kris' shoes, figuratively speaking. I am waiting for info on YOUR recent trip. Kris has had enough adventures dealing with stubborn rabbit moms who won't move their nests and a home in uproar about it
Remy, unfortunately, bacon doesn't smile, so it wouldn't be nearly effective enough as a surrogate.
ken can make bacon smile. he's fashioned an entire smiling family out of bacon. it's an amazing sight.
yeah, chopped rabbit head fits the bill perfectly. And yes, bacon can smile... Haven't you ever been to Denny's?
Oh, and that smiling bacon family has been eaten.. maybe that's why I have high cholesterol!
happy bacon family - click here
I think this blog should now only be about the various facial expressions of cured meats.
LOL
I think Steph needs to start posting before this devolves further......
please steph or kris, please post!!!! i would rather see ben's smiling face than processed meat smiling at me (although i admit that was creative, ken!)
Also, if all of my guys would stay away from processed, cured meats, you would all have lower cholesterol levels. If not that, then at least get and take the fish oil and flaxseed oil capsules (available resonably at Sam's club).it would be nice if you all outlived me!
Post a Comment