Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Maureen!



Happy Birthday lovey! I hope you have just the wildest craziest birthday you've ever had. Go nuts, lose your purse. Heck, lose your purse AND your camera.
You're the most meticulous, self controlled person I have ever known. And I mean that in a really good way. You count and control calories, work out, keep your desk perfectly neat, and use copious amounts of Purell, all of this makes you a really good person. As I've mentioned before Maureen is the type of friend who knows that you're about to stress eat from the bag of salt water taffy hidden in your desk 30 seconds before you know it and without looking away from her computer will tell you to "Leave it!" My favorite thing about Maureen is that I can tell her absolutely everything, and I mean everything. Like the worst darkest meanest things I've ever thought and she'll never make you feel bad for saying it out loud. Reassuring you that hell might not be so lonely. Just kidding, Molicious is not going to hell, she's and incredibly wonderful, giving person, who goes to mass in the middle of the workday even if she can't convince anyone to go along with her. And that says a lot -Maureen definetely likes to travel with company, why would you ever go to the caf alone? But I think that's telling about her, she loves her friends and we love her. She is also the best aunt in the world to her nieces and nephews- she's an inspiration to me. Happy Birthday Honey!

3 comments:

Maureen said...

Thank you!! You are too funny. Thank you for appreciating my craziness, and for calling my OCD tendancies "meticulous."

Where is this picture from? I cannot figure it out for the life of me!

Steph said...

Party at the Stoltzfoos house! I have a lot of good pics from that party- will send.

Maureen said...

Oh yeah. Now I'm wondering why I went strapless to a house party?? I was probably expecting JV to be there.