Tuesday, September 23, 2008

More pictures

Here are some randoms, I was waiting to post the ones of Ken and Nicole because I have a hilarious video of Ben beating his Uncle Ken in the face, but it's too big, I need to compress it or something but here are some pics in the meantime.
Don't get your hopes up too much kid, there's a curse.

Ready for his first dip in the pool- he is less than enthused.

Kris loves the Pool Rules, he laughs at them every single time- No. 12 is his favorite.



Let's talk about the election...


I'm over that frog, lady



Me: You shouled see my hair it's really long!

Sissy: How would I know? All I ever see is your arm.

I guess this picture still doesn't show my hair but at least it's not my arm.

5 comments:

steeler mom said...

Finally a picture of MOM!!!! You look happy! Ben looks like a baby should- curious, skeptical, happy, wondering, growing too fast for poor grandma! Kris looks happy too! Nice pic with Aunty Nicole, too. Kris does like it when Ken is getting beat upon....:)

Unknown said...

Ben had a lot of interesting bi-partisan insights into the upcoming election, especially the part about needing change... or maybe he needed to BE changed. If only he was old enough to vote.

Maureen said...

OK, seriously - he is growing so fast! That picture of you holding him at the pool with him wearing that adorable little hat and cutie swim trunks is darling. I love it!

It's true - your hair is very long. Remember when I accused you of having extensions when I saw you last month?! It's gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Sissy-
You're hot!! Ben's cute too! (We're totally related) My addiction has been filled. Keep em coming, I'm jonesin' for more!

Kristopher said...

Hey, speaking of pool rules.. look at No. 13 1037 people in that pool, at midnight would be awesome, and it wouldn't be against the rules.