Sunday, October 12, 2008

There and not quite back yet.

So my sister and I have been to upstate New York and Chicago for the last 2 weeks visiting relatives. We are totally whooped, and captions will be a challenge but I'll do my best. Some of the pictures are out of order but I don't think you'll mind too much.

How did I get here?

Can I please just take a nap?




Out for a walk


It's cold up here people.


That's not coffee in that cup. I'm serious.


Ben is an ok traveller- let's be honest.

Marta makes it clear to Ben that she will be beating on his face for the next 2 weeks


A visit to my Grandfather's sisters

Aunt Millie and Uncle Eddie

Aunt Jenny's Weight Loss Method

Frannie and Ben

Sis is definetely a Falcone, she looks just like Aunt Millie!




Aunt Jenny



Ben meets his Great-Grandparents (Chicago)

Dede and Ben

Ben and Baba

2 comments:

Christina said...

First, I can't believe how big Ben is! Just in the time since you posted last, he doesn't have that newborn look at all anymore. He looks like an infant! And he's so freaking cute, there are no words to describe his insane level of cuteness. It looks like you are having a great time on your trip! Keep taking pictures! :)

Maureen said...

Bless you for the many, many pics that you are sharing with us. You know we only want more now, right? OK, good!