Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Beltway Boy!

There's a new power player in town, and already he's wielding impressive influence with a combination of good looks, charisma, and awe inspiring dexterity! Tim and Liz welcomed their baby boy Ian last Tuesday, and the Lynches couldn't be more excited. Ian is gorgeous and I'm already working out funny baby photo shoots involving national monuments and these two fellas. He was born 13 hours after Ben, and when we got the news on the blackberry there was much cheering and tears- I cried for Liz and her 22 hour labor, I'm so proud of her, she is such a champ. We were so elated, it was unbelievable. Seriously, Kris jumped up out of his chair.

It has been so meaningful and so much more fun to be as exactly pregnant as Liz and I'm so relieved she didn't have to be pregnant much longer than I did! It was rough on us both, but now that we have our little guys, we'd both tell you it was worth it! I can't wait to meet him!

1 comment:

Liz Chapman said...

Can you believe we really have our baby's now? Pregnancy seems like forever ago.