Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Short Leash

So if I can't have a sassy Nicaraguan housekeeper, you'd think I might be able to lobby for doggie daycare, right? We'll see. FWIW everything around here is a negotiation, I've offered Kris my closet if he'll switch sides of the bed with me, he doesn't want my closet but if I don't give him something for the trade I know it will come back and bite me.

Brody is a menace, a terrier terror, a terriorist if you will. Not only am I exhausted from lack of sleep, I spend half my days chasing the dog around. Video evidence below, "Oh I'm having such a fun time with my baby while he's not crying, SNAP CRUNCH, BRODY!!!!" He's been at the vet all day and dare I say it's been glorious. Oh and I prefer Georgia drought summers- no muddy paws last year.







Tail wag of innocence






2 comments:

Sarah said...

What an avalanche of blogging goodness! So glad that you guys are back.
Ben has some really funny faces!

Zack said...

After several days in the wilderness without Lynch Pins OR Needles, there's so much information! Hilarious video (I feel like I am right in the middle of the action) and awesome cute pics.

Hang in there, smiles will flow more freely in a few weeks! The first couple of months are tough -- all this work and no rewards!!!