
I love Weird Al Yankovich. The first tape I ever owned: It was Christmas; The year was 1986; The tape: Weird Al Yankovich's "Polka Party!" I still own that tape, and listen to it on occasion. I especially love "Living With a Hurnia", "Addicted to Spuds" and"Christmas at Ground Zero"
I just asked Steph for an instance of when she got mad at me over Weird Al... she doesn't appreciate him the way I do..... She hates Weird Al.... sure enough, she says "Don't PUT WEIRD AL ON OUR BLOG!! HE IS BANNED FROM OUR BLOG!!... I Hate Weird Al (crying)"
anyway, here is a recent gem from our friend Alfred.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xEzGIuY7kw
I just asked Steph for an instance of when she got mad at me over Weird Al... she doesn't appreciate him the way I do..... She hates Weird Al.... sure enough, she says "Don't PUT WEIRD AL ON OUR BLOG!! HE IS BANNED FROM OUR BLOG!!... I Hate Weird Al (crying)"
anyway, here is a recent gem from our friend Alfred.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xEzGIuY7kw
2 comments:
That's hilarious that she hates Weird Al. I think he ages less than Dick Clark, no?
I would have to say yes, considering New Year's Rockin' Eve this last time... ouch....
Weird Al will live as long as rock n' roll reigns
Post a Comment