Oh my gosh, she is getting so big and she is just so adorable.
Also, I am so jealous of your weather. It was in the 40s here today, and rainy and gray and gross and I was THIS close to putting my house on the market, packing up the car, and moving to Savannah. But I figured I should wait until Andrew got home, just to clear it with him first, and wouldn't you know -- he wasn't keen on the idea.
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, she is getting so big and she is just so adorable.
Also, I am so jealous of your weather. It was in the 40s here today, and rainy and gray and gross and I was THIS close to putting my house on the market, packing up the car, and moving to Savannah. But I figured I should wait until Andrew got home, just to clear it with him first, and wouldn't you know -- he wasn't keen on the idea.
Post a Comment