Well, among others. So I came home from the church Monday to find this adorable dog crate- covered in dog crap and vomit. I mean every single inch of it. The poor creature inside of it was absolutely covered- even the top of his head. It was like a nightmare. Apparently and obviously the dog had gotten very very sick in his crate during the day. So sick in fact that he managed to spary diarrhea on the garage door behind the cage. It was terrible. Needless to say he was hosed off, taken to the emergency vet and diagnosed with.... eating a hamburger. A now $182 hamburger. We went through several tests and they were negative and finally I asked; we had a cookout yesterday and it's entirely possible that my husband gave him a hamburger- could that done this??? I swear, I thought this vet would strangle me; she looked at me like "Lady I have two dogs hit by cars waiting to be fixed up and you waited until now to tell me this?" But since we live in Georgia, she swallowed that sentiment and instead said, "Yes, yes that absolutely could have done this. Here's the bill. Bye now" Also since we live in Georgia I had to go to the Emergency "everything is three times more expensive" vet at 5:45 at night because my vet closes at 6 p.m. and not only that, I had to drive 25 minutes to get there. I left a crazy message for Courtney to that effect, damning the Confederacy and being grateful the dog wasn't choking because apparently dogs in Savannah will probably die before you can make it to the "emergency" clinic. Why am I telling you all of this?? Don't fret, pets; there's good reason. Upon returning home Kris and I set out to clean this mess. He wheeled the cage into the yard, pulled out the bedding and pressure washed everything. By the time he was done there wasn't a stain left on the bedding. I washed everything twice and it all looks brand new. So for your toughest, most stubborn stains; remember, pressure wash.
Brody says: "Stop judging me"
Good as new!
2 comments:
The worst thing I have ever read!
I am still laughing.
Post a Comment