Friday, February 29, 2008

Waiting..... just a little while longer!

So my appointment is in 34 minutes! After that we'll run over to the courthouse to file a homestead exemption and then I will peel back here and update you immedio!!!
In the meantime you can entertain yourself with some Baby Sissy update pics.
So sweet.



You got that right

Stretch!

Touchdown!

Milk coma

It appears Nala and Baby Sissy are having a disagreement

Nap time

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Oh my gosh. Seriously so cute!!!!! She looks like her mama! She is so precious. I can't wait to find out what Baby Lynch is going to be. I am dying! AHHH.

Christina said...

She is so beautiful. I could look at these pictures all day. It already makes me miss having a newborn (and then I remember feeling like I was never going to sleep again and the feeling passes)...

P.S. Don't worry, you DO sleep again. You also just kind of adjust to sleeping less.