Thursday, January 31, 2008

Thrilled to the gills!

I got some wonderful news last week! My friend L. is due just one week after me. It was a total shock to hear- I didn't know they were trying- and it is such a great joy. And also for personal reasons- I feel less like a teenage pregnancy than I did before! I know what you're thinking- Stephanie, a teenage pregnancy? Don't flatter yourself.
BUT- for the DC friends I am pretty well the first and having L. right alongside me totally normalizes everything. AND I'm so excited to hear her take on things and what she's doing and not doing. AND this is another child for baby Lynch to play with during "Mommy's Margarita Time." She has a great blog- you should check it out- it's full of great pictures and really neat stuff.
Congratualtions L. and T.!!!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Stephanie! No way! I am so glad that I found you through Liz's blog and found out that you are pregnant! Yiipppeee! :) I am so very very happy and excited for you. Ahhh, i have to run because I have a very fussy baby in the background, but I need to catch up with you sometime soon.

miss kate said...

"Mommy's Margarita Time." haha, please tell me this takes place during school hours. if amber and i bring baby dolls, can we come?