I've decided that this stage of pregnancy can be best described by the question, "Is it gas?"
I might throw up, but wait, it might be gas.
I might have diarrhea, oh um, that might be gas.
Oh! Did I just feel the baby move?! That's probably gas.
Otherwise things have been getting exponentially better every day. Nothing really exciting to report. I ate eggs for the first time since Thanksgiving- that was a big deal, it didn't really look like eggs though it was more like a fritatta. But, woot! nonetheless.
2 comments:
Hi guys!!
I just wanted to make sure that you know that we check your blog all the time.
The gas sounds lovely!
Hi guys! I just wanted to say congratulations! I'll be watching your blog now, probably just this one, I'm not much into reading about scotch and cars. I'm glad everything is looking good. Woohoo on the eggs!
Post a Comment