The school year is winding down and we're very busy with picnics and circus productions! Here are Ben's school pictures- I'm having a lot of trouble choosing- all of Tyra's advice paid off!
why on earth are you having trouble choosing?!!!!!! I vote for hmmm, #2, #3,#4,#5 (actually they are all great, just that #1 didn't catch me) Good luck!
6 comments:
why on earth are you having trouble choosing?!!!!!! I vote for hmmm, #2, #3,#4,#5 (actually they are all great, just that #1 didn't catch me)
Good luck!
Ooh, I like #3 and #7. But they're all gorgeous!
That kid is a natural model! These are all beautiful pictures. I couldn't choose just a couple, either. :)
Seriously LOVE the last photo. Not too posed and the grin is heart melting.
ADORABLE!!!!!
love, love, love!!!! i vote for all the odd numbered pics! the last one is sooooo cute!
Post a Comment