Thursday, March 4, 2010

Ben is awesome

So backstory: I heard Ben stomping his feet in the front halll and I just knew it would be good. As it turns out, he managed to turn on the ipod, find a song, and rock out all on his own. Even his selection is funny.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

And.. I love it!

steeler mom said...

It truly amazes me how small children seem to just know how to do things electronic, and what to do wiht the little bits and pieces. Encourage that musical beat! Hmmmm, may be a drum set one of these days!!! They have the coolest electronic ones!
or should he have his own ipod with kid music on it!

amberandrae said...

I literally LOLed at this...oh lord listen at me...loled? Well, just the same I laughed out loud! I'm pretty sure my husband thinks I'm weird!

Miss Amber

P.S. Is Etta 5 days now or Ben? How'd they meet?