Thursday, March 4, 2010

Ben gets into my makeup bag...

And does a pretty decent job. This is the kind of madness that happens in the span of time it takes to unload the dishwasher. I found him using my blush brush on his cheeks. I think Ben actually did a pretty good job here, he loses points on execution but he hit all the key points, proving the fundamentals are there, and also proving that maybe I should put my makeup on somewhere else besides the car.


Covering all of his bases: Cat's Eye: check; Slutty Undereye: check; Fake Mole: check; Pencil Thin mustache: misplaced but effort acknowledged.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Heavens, Ben has SO MUCH to teach JP!!

steeler mom said...

I just love babies and toddlers! he is just too perfect!Steph- the picture is great, but thecommentary is wonerful!
Give him a big lipstickyy kiss from me. Can't wait until they are both toddlers!