Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Aunt Merbear

One of my best friends from high school came to Savannah last week! Her fiance was playing in a golf tournament just down the road and Meredith and I got to go shopping and have lunch and shop and walk around Savanah. We met up with the guys later for dinner, and I totally made an ass out of myself.
Not possible, right?
Wrong.
We were trying to decide where to go dinner, and to a former professional golfer I say:
S:Oh, we could go to Sam Snead's - wait- you know who Sam Snead is right?
Mer: laughing hysterically- STEPHANIE! Of course I know who Sam Snead is!!!!
I'm a moron, it was funny but I'm still stupid.
We had a great time, and Ben adored Mer in a way I've never really seen him react to anyone, he has a big crush. Mer is so fantastic with kids, I was in totally awe of my already very accomplished friend.

Isn't Mer's haircut fantastic?!



He loves her!

No comments: