Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas Card Rejects

My original plan for Christmas cards was to use one of all three of us (taken on Layne and Tamara's dock) but Ben was not cooperating, and I just didn't think it was fair to him- despite his sullen attitude- to use these photos when we know how cute he really can be. Apparently someone doesn't like to share the spotlight- because he really lets loose for solo shoots and makes good use of the extra frames. And don't worry the real one we used isn't in here- it will be arriving in your mailboxes shortly.





Now for some "me time"














































1 comment:

Laura said...

OK, since the comments were turned back on I had to post one regarding xmas pictures. I think a family xmas picture is one of thoes things that I pictured as all warm and fuzzy when I was pregnant (along with a baby that smiles at birth and sleeps regualrly starting at a week - haha). But in reality a family picture on our xmas card involved squinting, messed up hair, crying, bribing with food (which you don't want in the picture), so in our case it ends up being a picture of Sam. Who is the only one anyone really wants to see any way. Who knew it would be this hard? (whew - sorry for the longest comment ever.)