So the paint job looks incredible, the dining room and kitchen are awesome. Pictures soon.
Kris is drilling the support structure for our bed back together- he had to dismantle the box spring to get it upstairs and he's going to attach the mirror to my dresser- woot.
We had planned on fixing the office up today, but after church we decided to get lunch and wound up at Uncle Bubba's on Tybee. It's owned by Paula Deen and her brother Bubba. It wasn't as cute as I thought it might be but the food was great.
We had fried pickles, Kris had the fried oyster Po'Bubba and I had the shrimp and grits. They were just drowned in butter and sherry and it was pretty much the richest dish I've ever had.
We came home and took naps. Or lapsed into a food coma, not really sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment