Jetta - Needs oil change, oil filter, fuel filter, air filter, cabin air filter, replacing the Mass Airflow sensor (MAF) because I think it may be going bad... not sure though, but it's rare that they last this long.
Cabriolet - I need a new alternator.. doesn't hold voltage above 12v under high accessory load... needs a timing belt in 3k miles, too.... I'm debating if I should try to do that one myself.... Our painter neighbor knows a guy... I may go with him for that one
Olds Silhouette - Parasitic electrical drain.... can't figure this one out either.. haven't spent enough time on it... don't want to either.. definitely going to mechanic for this one.
Jeep CJ-7 - Needs new power steering return line.... needs new right rear wheel cylinder..(that one is a long story......guy who barely spoke english convinced me I needed new brakes... and I stripped my bleed screw when I was putting the new brakes on..... I didn't need new brakes, either.. figured that out after I took the drum assembly apart..)... gotta get this thing going good so I can go four-wheeling around the lake.
No comments:
Post a Comment