Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Ben: My Two Twins

Prior to Ken and Nicole's engagement- "wait, you're thinking, you didn't announce that" yes but I am posting pictures from a June vacation in November, so hang on, we'll get there- I had envisioned that were I to die early Ken and Kris would move in together in order to raise my son in sitcom inspired hijinks and hilarity. Now you too can picture it with the help of these photos. Laundry should be pretty easy, grey t-shirts for all.















Just kidding, I fully expect Kris to marry my sister. It's the Falcone way.

No really it is. Do you have time for a story? True story. My aunt Jenny (who is not actually my Aunt- hang on) had a sister Diana who married my grandfather's brother Tony. Not long after they married, Diana passed away. So Uncle Tony married Diana's sister, Jenny. They had 2 children, Michael and Carmelann. (Carmel-ann). Meanwhile my grandfather's brother Frank married Josephine. They had no children, she was bulimic and died. (Isn't that messed up? I still have trouble wrapping my mind around the fact that people had eating disorders before photoshop). Tragically, Uncle Tony dies (cancer). Uncle Frank now marries Aunt Jenny, because he didn't want a stranger raising his brother's children. They wind up having the sweetest and most loving marriage you could ever wish for.

Aunt Jenny: "This is my fate (raises hand in Italian gesture for 'eh') to marry my brother's in law."
You can meet Aunt Jenny in this post, and scroll down to get her weight loss advice.

1 comment:

steeler mom said...

i love lookinf at my guys reading and interacting with Ben and the little ones!