Have I mentioned that Sunday night on VH1 is possibly the greatest consecutive two hours of television- even with their alternating lineup? Right now we have the Rock of Love bus and The Tool Academy. But before that we had - Rock of Love Charm School and the Pickup Artist. My sister and I loved the pick up artist and we had our own names for each of the potential wingmen for Mystery. Yes that's right the host and mentor's name was Mystery- an internationally reknowned stud in the art of pick up. Anyway, during the opening there is this totally random part where butterflies spring from Mystery's hand- for no reason. It was so crazy my sister and I had to live it together each week, we never got any answers and it left us in profane beffudlement.
Ring Ring!
Hey it's starting
I know I have it on
Who do you think will go home?
Umm it better not be ---
WAIT! Here it comes!
(Butterflies escape from Mystery's hands)
Fuuuuuuuuck.
What the fuck???I mean.... WHY?What is it even supposed to mean?
Fucking ...jeez.WHAT the FUCK?!
Alright, call me when it's over.
If Spacey goes home-You call me.
Fine, but if Simeon uses that Dirty Dancing line you call me.
Fine.
Click
So I'm looking through the latest batch of Ben's pictures and suddenly one is very familiar and instantly hilarious.

Mommy's little Pick Up Artist
No comments:
Post a Comment