Thursday, September 22, 2011
The Brett Preston Scotts come to visit!!!
Kelli and Brett came to see us in May! It was tremendous! (even if it was just for the day) We had a great brunch and spent the rest of the day at the beach. See you wouldn't know it if you didn't have Kelli in your life but she is like, the best thing ever. There's so much I want to say, but I know all of it would inadvertently embarrass her, so I won't. I'll just say, that she's so fun, so funny, so sparkly of a person that she's...magical. So magical, in fact, that she can really only be described as my own personal unicorn. My own unicorn who is also wearing a unicorn t-shirt and simultaneously carrying a Lisa Frank unicorn binder between her sparkly hooves.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment