A quick wrap-up: we had so much fun. While the Lynches were the only ones crazy (drunk?) enough to go into the lake, we got full use of the hot tub and the fire pit. To be honest the bonfires were my favorite part, we'd get the fire going around 10:30 and stay out there drinking and laughing for a few hours. Kate Menda can cook an incredible amount of food in a ridiculously short amount of time. I am disappointed we didn't get to see Tim practice his karate moves on the giant bolder. Matt and Alyson are perfectly matched- even if she is on the Terrorist Watch List and flying will always be major hassle. Ed is so funny that I can't believe I forget how funny he is. Yulia is so sweet, quiet yet deadly funny, and from Kazakstan. Ken is Ken and we can say he didn't break anything, so that was major and unexpected. I love spending time with Nicole and she's the best thing that's ever happened to Ken. Joe and Nicole- same as ever. I can't wait to do it again!
No comments:
Post a Comment