
Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there! Happy Mother's day to you, Stephanie, for giving birth and all, taking great care of the baby, and knowing what to do. You're a great Mom, and Ben and I sure appreciate everything you to do make things work around here. You're the BEST!
6 comments:
amen to those sentiments! I might add that kris is a class act who obvioulsly appreciates what is so often taken for granted
Stephanie, I know you are the BEST momma! It was wonderful to see you at jaillene's shower and meet PRECIOUS Ben. He is absolutely a beautiful baby, it made me so happy to meet him. Thank you for your very sweet note. Love, Garrett
I accidently published my first comment twice! so i deleted it. sorry! garrett
Stephanie! Thank you so very much for the care package for out little, precious Henry! That was so nice of you!!! I hope you are having a great time with Christina and Chase this week... I can't wait to get down there and visit soon, too!! Thanks again!
I miss the blog :(
Post a Comment